Friday, December 08, 2006

Oh My Gosh

I am sick and tired of playing this game... One minute Cheyenne and Jenna are worst enemies and the next they are best friends again... Then they act like nothing happened...But the next day, the are complaining about eachother again. It is so tiring having to deal with this crap. Another thing I don't get is the fact that if Allison or I start to have fun with Jenna (not that I ever do, but still) She acts like the world is coming to an end. Not to mention that when they are together I am basically not even there to them, like I disappeared!!!!

Do you think that this is all a test? Or that all of this is happening for a reason?

If Cheyenne reads this she will have a fit and won't want to talk to me forever. Well, I guess I will just have to deal with it because it is the way that I feel.

T2G!!! TTFN!!!

3 comments:

FAB~Jenna said...

omg.

SarahLove said...

you know this is really none of your business so don't OMG me!!!!!!

Alli said...

It is all a test.

-Cherry