Wednesday, December 13, 2006

AHHHHH!!!!

Great now I think that Cheyenne is mad at me because of what I wrote the other day... I was only angry at her because she was spending more time with Jenna then paying attention to the fact that I was even there...I am SO confused!!!!!!!

Look, I am not saying that I don't like her or anything it is just... She is always complaining about Jenna then she goes and turns around and is her best friend again... It is SOOO confusing that I seem to find myself repeating this

Well I guess that everything happens for a reason and eventually we will find out why we are all going through this tragedy.

1 comment:

Allison Grace said...

a tragedy, eh?

neither of us knows what a tragedy is.

sorry i am a shaky friend. really, i am.

but it'd be nice if you just told me instead of me having to find out this way. please?

love ya, my byootiful superstar.

sincerely, princess duckiie