Saturday, June 09, 2007

One Quiet Place

If anyone could have their one quiet place to be alone in. I know it would help me a lot. A place where you can just sit back and relax. Just be alone with your thoughts for a while to think about things. If everybody had place like that I think that they would be able to deal with things more because they would already have gotten their thoughts out. Some people wouldn't be able to do this because they are suicidal, but thst explains itself.

Why is the world so complicated? It has so many things that don't even make the slightest sence, but we look right past that and see what is simple.

School is finally out. I am sad that now I am a freshman. I mean, I am in high school!!!

Well, I still like Noel, a lot!

More Later!!!

Love yah!!!

1 comment:

DitzyLove (CHEY...) said...

you said his real name! you said it, "sally"!!

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!